OwnerWiz is Virgina’s fastest growing website to list and sell your home, and it is 100% FREE.
Sell your Virgina home, condominium, apartment, foreclosure, townhouse and condominium faster and easier to a pre-qualified buyer in as little as 24 hours or less by using OwnerWiz.
Motivated pre-qualified buyers wanting to live in Virgina on OwnerWiz can’t find your home unless you enter it into the OwnerWiz system.
It is 100% FREE, there are absolutely no hidden or backend fees to list your house on OwnerWiz.com.
Foreclosure, Auction, Lease to Purchase, Rentals, Short sale - It doesn’t matter! List it for FREE on OwnerWiz.
OwnerWiz currently has over 300,000 pre-qualified buyers nationwide ready to move into your houses, and the number of ambitious buyers constantly grows each day on OwnerWiz. Buyers are also looking in these other Virgina cities.
The OwnerWiz inventory is constantly changing with new listings uploaded daily, as well as, new buyers added every day. The OwnerWiz lead generating system, with eager pre-qualified buyers, moves quickly so act now. Also, having all your information ready and available is very important.
More info about homes in Virgina:
1. Virginia has a large number of manufacturing industries, including transportation equipment, food processing, electronic and other electrical equipment, chemicals, textiles and apparel, lumber and wood products, and furniture.
2. Agriculture remains an important sector, and the state ranks among the top ten in a variety of agricultural products, including tomatoes, tobacco, peanuts, apples, summer potatoes, sweet potatoes, snap beans, and turkeys and broilers. Virginia also has a large dairy industry.
3. Virginia is one of the top ten coal producers in the U.S. Coal accounts for roughly 70% of Virginia’s mineral value; crushed stone, sand and gravel, lime, and kyanite are also mined.
4. Points of interest include Mt. Vernon, home of George Washington; Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson; Stratford, home of the Lees; Richmond, capital of the Confederacy and of Virginia; and Williamsburg, the restored Colonial capital.
5. The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel spans the mouth of Chesapeake Bay, connecting Cape Charles with Norfolk. Consisting of a series of low trestles, two bridges and two mile-long tunnels, the complex is 18 miles (29 km) long. It was opened in 1964.
6. Other attractions are the Shenandoah National Park, Colonial National Historical Park, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, the Booker T. Washington birthplace near Roanoke, Arlington House (the Robert E. Lee Memorial), Luray Caverns, the Skyline Drive, and the Blue Ridge National Parkway.
Virginia Beach - Virginia Beach Boardwalk , Sandbridge Beach , First Landing State Park , Old Cape Henry Lighthouse , Lynnhaven House , Francis Land House, Ocean Breeze Waterpark , Virginia Marine Science Museum , False Cape State Park , Croatan Beach , Chicks Beach , Military Aviation Museum , Old Coast Guard Station
Norfolk - St. Paul’s Church, Fort Norfolk, Gen. Douglas MacArthur Memorial, Old Dominion Univ., Norfolk State Univ., Virginia Wesleyan College, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Chrysler Museum of Art , Norfolk Botanical Garden , American Rover Tall Ship , USS Wisconsin , Moses Myers House , Cape Henry Lighthouse , Norfolk Naval Base , Armed Forces Memorial , Virginia Zoo , Beatles Museum , Battle of Coops Monument
Chesapeake - The Dismal Swamp Canal, Carafe Wine Makers , Portlock Galleries at SoNo , Chesapeake Arboretum, Northwest River Park, Fun Forest, Chesapeake Golf Club, Battle of Great Bridge, American Indian Festival, Chilled Ponds, Seven Springs Club